Like machine choices Arctic Falls offers a variety of filters however, we partner with Everpure filters to offer only the best. See below for a detailed spec sheet.
- Chlorine taste and odor removal OCS2 Everpure Filter
- Chloramine= Chloramine is the combination of chlorine and ammonia, there is no NSF rated filter that can remove chloramine only reduction. 2CLM Everpure Filter
- Lead can enter drinking water when service pipes that contain lead corrode, especially where the water has high acidity or low mineral content that corrodes pipes and fixtures. This is also more common in older buildings and houses. OW2 Plus Everpure Filter
- Fluoride=Reverse Osmosis holes are so tiny only water can pass through and sediment and minerals are flushed away automatically. TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) are the total amount of mobile charged ions, including minerals, salts or metals dissolved in a given volume of water. It affects everything that consumes, lives in, or use water, whether organic or inorganic. TDS measures the purity of water thus, measuring the quality of a water purification systems.By filtering a much finer particle size, Reverse Osmosis systems help you deal with problems ordinary carbon filters typically can’t, for example: arsenic, lead, copper, sodium, nitrates, fluoride, cysts, TDS and pharmaceutical contaminants
- Basic Coconut Shell =Provides clear, fresh, quality ingredient water for drinking water applications 100% coconut shell carbon delivers enhanced chlorine taste and odor reduction, which can cause coffee to taste bitter 10″ in-line design is compact and installs out of sight behind equipment. Buy Filter Now
Filters 101: A water filter is composed of a screen with many microscopic holes; the smaller the holes, the more contaminants the filter can remove. Filter holes are measured in microns. When considering filter size look for an absolute not a nominal rating. EPA and CDC recommend an absolute one micron filter or least one labeled for cyst removal. Arctic Falls uses a ½ micron filter size. Depending on local water Arctic Falls partners with Everpure (Pentair) water systems to make the best choice for your water machine. Any filter coming from Arctic Falls will remove the basic water contaminants.
However, no matter how good your filter, it will not last forever. Water filters need to be maintained, so let us help you keep your equipment current so your water stays pure and fresh.
The life of a water filter is dependent upon the volume of contaminants in the water as well as how often the filter is used. As a rule of thumb, the filter should be changed as specified by the manufacturer; or at least every six months. Carbon is the primary substance used in water filtration methods because carbon absorbs many of the chemicals found in water.Failure to change the water filter, every six months, allows unabsorbed water contaminants and newly formed bacteria to saturate the filter, forcing the filter to leak contaminants back into processed water.
For information on other filters please contact us!
- Restaurant Coffee Makers
- Espresso Machines
- Restaurant Tea Makers
- Commercial Ice Makers
- The water fountain in your office
- Underneath your sink